COMPANYAbout Neoteric & History
Terms: Negotiable, but generally 40% deposit with order, balance upon shipping.
Minimum Order: $50
Rush Orders: Rush orders are discouraged so that we can maintain our high level of quality. However, in some instances, parts/options may be shipped immediately from stock. A charge of $30 or 10% of the order value is added, whichever is greater.
Pricing: Products and prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are in US Dollars. International buyers assume all applicable customs charges, taxes, and duties. Consult your local customs agent for duties and fees. Hovercraft and product pricing featured on this website may be subject to change depending on customer selected options and whatever delivery terms are selected during the purchasing process. Your Neoteric Hovercraft sales team will provide complete details and an accurate quote within the purchase process.
Shipping: We prefer that customers collect their hovercraft at the factory so they can be trained in its operation and maintenance. (There is a fee for training which is considered essential and vital to a craft purchaser's successful hovering. Training at a location specified by the customer is also possible, contact Neoteric for costs). When collecting your Hovercraft at our factory or for us to load a craft there is a fee of $ 275. If it is not possible for you to collect your hovercraft at the factory, it will be shipped at a charge based on the weight, distance, and mode of transportation. Shipping might require crating. The Neoteric team will provide details. Customers who collect craft in Indiana have to pay Indiana sales tax, which is 7%.
• Purchase orders from established companies or government agencies are acceptable and with established Government payment terms.
• Cash or money order (US Dollars).
• Personal check (Note their can be a shipping delay of 2-3 weeks while waiting for your check to clear the bank).
• Bank check or bank draft drawn on US bank and sent via courier (this is usually the fastest and least expensive method). Buyer assumes responsibility of all bank charges.
• Credit Card: We accept MasterCard and Visa. There is a 3.7% increase in the sale price to cover CC fees charged to Neoteric.
• U.S. Wire transfer: Customer may wire funds through their bank to First Financial Bank, One Financial Plaza, and P.O.Box 540, Terre Haute, IN, USA 47808. Phone: 812-238-6000, Fax: 812-242-9741. Routing # 074900356 for deposit in Neoteric Account (call 812-234-1120 for Neoteric account number).
• International Wire Transfer: Customer may wire funds through their bank to First Financial Bank, One financial Plaza, and P.O.Box 540, Terre Haute, IN, USA 47808. Phone: 812-238-6000, Fax: 812-242-9741. Routing # 074900356 for deposit in Neoteric Account (call 812-234-1120 for Neoteric account number).
• Payments by irrevocable Letter of Credit add 3% to total price.
Neoteric warranties apply to all products indefinitely for the original owner providing the customer has undertaken and passed the Neoteric Pilot and Maintenance training program. For customers who have not received Neoteric training, warranty is 3 months or 25 hours of operation, whichever comes first. Customer should request warranty by filling out this form.
Past Due Accounts:
These accounts can be charged a finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% annual rate) of the outstanding balance.
Production numbers are assigned in the order that deposits are recieved. Delivery will vary between 2 to 14 weeks depending on factory production demand.
All returns must be authorized by Neoteric. A restocking charge of 40% is applied.
If an order is paid 100% in advance but cancelled before construction commences, 80 % of the total order value can be refunded at NEOTERIC's discretion. Ater construction has commences, deposits are not refunded following a cancellation.
Indiana sales tax is 7%. Any craft or parts picked up from our address in Indiana are subject to 7% sales tax. If shipped by carrier or freight out of Indiana, Indiana sales tax does not apply.
NEOTERIC LIMITED WARRANTY: LIMITED WARRANTY AT NEOTERIC'S DISCRETION. A LIFETIME WARRANTY IS OFFERED BASED ON THE END USER RECEIVING NEOTERIC FACTORY PRODUCT TRAINING. THE COMPANY AGREES TO DO EVERYTHING HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO SATISFY THE FIRST CUSTOMER. IF THE COMPANY IS UNABLE TO FULFILL THIS OFFER THEN THIS WARRANTY COVERS ONLY DEFECTIVE MATERIAL AND/OR WORKMANSHIP. NEOTERIC OFFERS TO THE USER OF A COMMERCIAL/RESCUE/MILITARY VEHICLE A 40 HOUR OR FIRST FIVE MONTHS LIMITED WARRANTY AND ON RECREATIONAL VEHICLES A 25 HOUR OR FIRST THREE MONTH, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST, LIMITED WARRANTY. IF FOUND DEFECTIVE BY NEOTERIC ENGINEERS, THIS PRODUCT WILL BE REPAIRED AT NEOTERIC'S OPTION WITHOUT CHARGE. ALL TRANSPORTATION CHARGES MUST BE BORNE BY PURCHASER. TO MAKE CLAIM WRITE OR CALL NEOTERIC EXPLAINING THE DEFECT AND INCLUDE PROOF OF PURCHASE. THE ADDRESS IS: NEOTERIC HOVERCRAFT, INC. 1649 TIPPECANOE ST., TERRE HAUTE, IN USA 47807-2394 PHONE: 812-234-1120 FAX: 877-640-8507 REPAIRS MUST BE CARRIED OUT BY NEOTERIC OR ITS APPOINTED AGENT EXCEPT BY NEOTERIC APPROVED SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT. NEOTERIC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM MISHANDLING AND ABUSE IN TRANSIT. IF SUCH DAMAGE OCCURS, CLAIMS SHOULD BE FILED WITH THE CARRIER. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE, IMPROPER HANDLING, OR REPAIRS MADE BY UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS, AND SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDES CLAIMS FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ALL OPERATORS OF THIS VEHICLE MUST BE TRAINED BY NEOTERIC OR THEIR APPOINTED AGENT(S). WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY IF VEHICLE IS OPERATED BY UNTRAINED PERSON(S). NO VEHICLE IS GUARANTEED TO BE SUITABLE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR APPLICATION. PROPRIETARY PRODUCTS SUCH AS ENGINE, FAN, BELT, INSTRUMENT, ETC. ARE NOT WARRANTED BY NEOTERIC, AS THESE ITEMS ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH PERSPECTIVE MANUFACTURER. IF WARRANTED VEHICLE IS A PROTOTYPE CONTAINING SEVERAL FEATURES UNPROVEN IN COMBINATION, WARRANTY WILL ONLY EXTEND TO REPAIRS OR REPLACEMENT OF FAULTY COMPONENTS AND EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.