Since 1960, we have led the effort to develop hovercraft technology, community, and awareness in more than 50 countries.
Neoteric Hovercraft is no ordinary hovercraft company. Founded by cadet members of the Australian Air Training Corps, Neoteric has stood the test of time with our experience and professionalism, while countless others have come and gone. Our objective is to innovate and produce technically unchallengeable light hovercraft.
the Original Light Hovercraft Company
1960 Founded by a group of Australian Air Training Corps Cadets, including President and lead engineer Chris Fitzgerald.
1960-70 Engineered and produced the first personal-sized hovercraft - the Neova One. Participated in the world's first hovercraft race in Canberra, Australia.
1970-80 Moved company to the US and began manufacturing
hovercraft. Developed and patented ducting system with reverse thrust, making it the only hovercraft with the
ability to brake, reverse and hover-in- place. Rapid innovation and growth, resulting in the production of several models for market testing.
1980-89 Entered the world of hovercraft racing and began selling to a broad market, including prominent corporate customers, with the Racer and Questrek models.
1990-99 Introduced the Hovertrek model and began supplying to commercial and recreational markets.
2000-09 Achieved worldwide expansion, invested in pilot training and education, and organized the World Hovercraft Championship.
2010-Present Massive manufacturing upgrades and high performance craft development.
- World’s first and only light hovercraft company with sustained success.
- Most recognizable light hovercraft brand in the world.
- Safest, most maneuverable craft due to patented reverse thrust.
- Leading global supplier, with 50% of sales to government institutions.
- Only light hovercraft capable of reversing and braking.
- 500+ pilots and techs trained on Neoteric hovercraft.
- Best reputation in the business for reliability, on-time delivery, training, technical support, and consulting.
- Best Styling, designed with aesthetics in mind, Neoteric always strives for an aesthetically appealing personal sized Hovercraft.